Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome to a heart attack.


Yep.. here I am trying again, that damn myspace blog is bullshit. Expect me to talk about METAL and shit 'round here.

21 days ago I had a coronary heart attack at age 36.
No drug abuse (or use) involved.
Not super fat.
Did smoke and eat lovely Chesseburgers and lovely pizza though.
The docs said it was the stress that did me in... Therefore I need to kill several people soon. Fuckers.

I haven't smoked in 21 days nor had a lovely cheeseburger or lovely pizza. The lack of a good cheeseburger is surprisingly harder than the fags. Weird.

2 comments:

bridget said...

You've inspired me... I bought the patch today and I'm starting on a super healthy diet next week as well as working out at a new gym with large black men around. It'll be rad. I've been west too long, I typed rad.

I'm selfish in my comment but you are the impetus. If I don't die it's all your fault.

Anonymous said...

Stay healthy, man. The sober fist hits harder and truer.